Eligibility Criteria

Membership and Billing

Authorized Drivers

Insurance and Damage Protection

Vehicles and Accessories

Using Round-trip Vehicles available by reservation

Using and Parking One-Way FLEX Vehicles

Fuelling, collisions, and other trip-related questions

Join now!

If you live in Ontario, you will need to provide us with your driving record (3-year uncertified driving record). See “Am I eligible?” to learn how to obtain it, and for more information on driver eligibility.

You can also choose to have us order your driving record on your behalf.